Copyright Policy for YTGoConverter.com
This website, ytgoconverter.com, respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using our website that are reported to our designated Copyright Agent, identified in Section 2 below.
2. Copyright Agent:
The Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
Name: [Your Name]
Email: [Your Email]
3. Reporting Copyright Infringements:
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content on our website infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification in accordance with the DMCA by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infring
If you believe that your Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your Content, you may send a counter-notification containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the Content.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in [Your City], [Your State] and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
5. Repeat Infringers
We will, in appropriate circumstances, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
6. Changes to our Copyright Policy
We reserve the right to make changes to this Copyright Policy at any time and without notice.
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Copyright Policy, please contact us at [[email protected]].